Welcome to the Mini-Course - Beginner Guide to Pull-Up Progressions for Women: A Guide to Help you Build the Strength and Confidence to Reach your Pulling Goals.
During this course, you will:
1. Become clear on your intentions. Discover the underlying reason why you want to work towards your first pull-up.
2. Learn where to begin and how to begin.
3. Develop grip strength, shoulder strength, and active pulling strength.
4. Explore a variety of exercises and movements geared to help you go from not being able to hang from a bar to getting your first pull-up.
5. Put it all together and put it into action using the included pull-up progression program.
6. Bonus feature: Journey to the Core
Amanda Patti is a Holistic Movement, Wellness & Lifestyle Coach, women's empowerment speaker, and Peaceful Ninjas Mentor. She has over 20 years' experience in the personal growth sector and has touched the lives of thousands of people. She is the founder of On a Limb Movement and Wellness - your source for unbridled nourishment to reconnect you to the core of who you are.
Amanda uses a multidimensional approach and specializes in working with women (and men) who are willing to transform their lives. The majority of her clients are looking to get out of pain, live a life with reduced tension, parent consciously, live the life of their dreams, and embody the healthiest aspect of their avatar.